Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's for lunch?


I have been surprised when I make this how many folks have never thought to use tortillas as a pizza crust. They work very well.

Tortilla Pizza
Tortillas for each pizza
Spaghetti or pizza sauce
Toppings (turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers...whatever you like)
Cheese (i like Italian blend)

I can fit 3 - 4 tortillas on my pizza pan. You can make individual ones in the toaster oven as well.

spread sauce on the tortilla. The beauty of this is that each person can have as little or as much as they want.
Add toppings
Add cheese
bake at 350 for 10 - 15 minutes. The tortilla will crisp up very nicely and the cheese will get brown and bubbly. Again...it is your preferance.

EVERYONE loves these. I even make some philly cheesesteak ones once. They were so yummy! Get creative. Let me know what you come up with!
You can see more GREAT recipes and ideas at:
www.LifeasMOM.com

No comments: