Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Life with Boys!

My husband walks to the freezer. He opens it to get some ice. A box of cereal falls on his head then hits the floor. That causes a dinosaur that happens to be on the floor in front of the fridge to bounce up and hit him on the shin! My life with boys is full of excitement!

Last night, my husband and 7 year old son taught my almost 2 year old son how to pretend to fart. Then, of course, the 2 year old says, "Mommy, do it!". So, we were all standing around pretending to fart and laughing!

My boys are so different. We have two as I mentioned above. The 7 year old is so laid-back, passive, understanding, loving...The almost 2 year old is so demanding. He is a very sweet little boy, but so different. He wants what he wants, and he wants it now! It is interesting to see how they are so very different and so similar in so many ways. The weird thing is that the 2 year old bullies the 7 year old. Now, our 7 year old is a big kid. He stands almost 4'5"! The 2 year old is about 1/2 his size! So, we have some giant children. It will be fun to see how their relationship grows.

This begins my blog about "My life with boys"! I am the only female in this house. I have a husband, a male black lab, and two boys! I will talk about my journey as well as my challenges regarding our budget, raising these boys, my relationship, etc. Does anyone really care? I'm not sure, but I think it will help me. And, that is all that matters. :) Enjoy!

No comments: