Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun at the "Bouncy, Jumpy Place"

Today we met our friends at the "Bouncy, Jumpy Place"...you know those huge inflatable jumping thing in a warehouse or large building? We didn't have anything like that when I was a kid. Anyway, it was a lot of fun! I was a nervous wreck. I mean...what would happen to my fragile little 22 month old son?! What would he do around all those HUGE inflatable things and those older kids? Well, he figured it out. After about fifteen minutes, he was jumping all by himself. By the time we left, he was climbing up the HUGE slide and sliding down all by himself! His big brother was so helpful. He had assured me before we went that the little one would have fun and that he would make sure that he was safe. :) They played non-stop for 3 hours!

We also started homeschooling last week. So, today, was gym class with our group. They are a GREAT group of moms and kids. I feel so lucky to have found them. It makes this first year of homeschooling so much easier knowing we have support!

No comments: