Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who do I want to be?


So, who do I want to be? I want to be me...That sounds just so flippin' cheesy! But, it is true! I want to wear flowy dresses, have bright red hair, laugh too loudly, be whomever I want to be! But, who am I now. I'm a mom to 2 great boys, a wife to my BEST friend, a caretaker, a housekeeper, a trainer, an employee....But, who am I? Can anyone really answer that? What makes me happy? What can I do to become happier, less stressed? I think honesty is the answer! My husband and I have been talking a lot about this. Even if it is scary, life is too short not to be honest with yourself. So, that is where I am. As scary as it is, I am not Wonder Woman! I am not all things to all people, and I'm going to screw up royally....a lot!

I'm in the process of taking an inventory of my life. What makes me happy? What do I enjoy? So, keep watching to find out how this unfolds! :)

No comments: