Thursday, August 19, 2010

Super Mom!


What does it take to be a super mom?! I wish I knew the answer. This Super Mom isn't feeling so super lately. So, what am I going to do to change that? First, I'm putting it out to the Blog world that I am going to make some changes.





Here is my list:

  • Track calories using SparkPeople
  • Do at least 15 minutes of exercise
  • Stop snacking all day long!
  • Drink 8 8oz glasses of water

I feel like I eat all day long! This isn't good. I have gained 15 pounds over the past few months. And, I feel it! I feel bloated, sluggish, tired. My clothes don't fit. I'm not a vain person. I just want to feel good!

So, a Super Mom is there for her family, for herself, for her friends...She makes the best decisions she can. So, here is to feeling Super again! :)

No comments: