Friday, April 23, 2010

Aldi Trip...no...quest


I am on a quest today to shop and Aldi and not buy things with HFCS. I'm going to list the products that I find here. I am lucky sometimes. I LOVE going to Aldi with the kids. It is small enough to let them walk and help and none of us gets too overwhelmed. I also love that their prices are low enough that I don't have to deal with coupons. I can spend $100 and have a TON of food! I'll let you know how today's quest goes!

So, I'm back. I bought 46 items and spent $94.55. That is right around $2.05 an item. Not too shabby. The best buy was the Envirokidz Cereal at $2.49. It is usually around $4.50. The ingredients: Organic corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt. And, they are GREAT!!!!!
The salsa has no HFCS as well as the Vanilla wafer cookies and Baked Beans.

No comments: