Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Organized Clutter


A friend of mine said she was getting organized and her husband referred to it as "organized clutter". I love it! I can't seem to get rid of any of our clutter. I try and try. Below is an example. I cleaned off one of our bookcases...So many more to go. I think if we didn't have the shelves, we wouldn't have so much stuff. But, I think I would find somewhere to stack stuff! So, after cleaning off this shelf, I have a bag of stuffed animals and a box of books to donate. I took the before picture after cleaning off the bottom two shelves. I am going to try to clean out one area a day. This is my one for today! I made this resolution about a month ago. I cleaned out the kitchen counters....Yes, I had to clean them out. And, we tackled the living room closet. I took 2 bags of shoes to donate!

Before:


After:


Does it even look any better?!

No comments: